Monday, September 8, 2008

My Husband is Amazing!

At long last, I read David's review on his LogiTech Harmony Remote. If you have not yet read it, it is truly an artful article. Just click on Reviews at the top of this screen to read it. Written with his continually advancing writing skills, his quick wit, humor and his heart, it made me laugh and nearly made me cry.

He continues to work night and day, pressing through difficult days and weeks at work, coming home to write papers on the leadership qualities of Biblical heroes like Moses and David. Somehow he finds time to bless others who are in need, play with our children, teach them new songs ("Swing on a Star" by Bing Crosby--Andrew can sing every word!), play in the band at church and love me in countless wonderful ways! That barely touches the many activities that demand his time other than his job, which puts food on the table and gas in the cars, and thankfully, pays the bills, too.

I'd better stop now and save some more praise for a later date. Though I do not always gush so, I should much more often. It is certainly not for lack of things worth praising!

I love you, honey!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment