Sunday, February 11, 2007

Life never slows down

The family is definitely busy! It was nice to stay in this weekend, although we had a great time last Sunday making the trek to Atlanta for a housewarming/superbowl party at my brother and sister-in-law's home. It was nice to have my whole family together for the first time in a couple years - we're talking 20 of us, all in the same home at the same time! Amazing! Anyway, this weekend was all about getting back to the grindstone. I spent most of Saturday recouping from my first week with this class of students and catching up to my studies for my Masters degree program. I also chilled for the first time in a while with Rachel and watched a movie. This week brought another activity into our life - choir and music are once again in full swing in the Sulhoff household! Somehow we are finding ourselves singing with the church choir and occasionally, I'm picking up the guitar for a few songs on Sunday. The kids are starting up gymnastics and our house is getting littered with music and notes for my classes. Overall though, God is good - all the time! This week we will celebrate Valentine's Day and I'm at a loss! Hopefully, I'll think of something . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment