Monday, September 24, 2007

Lone Survivor, Marcus Luttrell

This is a good day, just like all days. It really comes down more to what we make of the days than what we think of the days. I'm reading a terrific book, Lone Survivor, by Marcus Luttrell, a Navy SEAL. It's pretty remarkable what these guys go through to be SEALs - definitely not a walk in the park. I can say assuredly that it is well more intense than anything I've done or probably ever will do and I'm not really sure if that comforts me or makes me feel worthless. Regardless, you should decide for yourself and check the book out. Like an impatient ninny, I bought the book in hardback, brand new, with 10% sales tax yet I am very pleased with the investment so far.


On a side note, I think the site needs a redesign. The pictures aren't very well organized and the overall appearance is somewhat archaic. Please feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment