Sunday, September 30, 2007

Underdogs rule

WAR EAGLE! GO YELLOW JACKETS! I love watching an underdog win a big game. It just makes everything else go away for a little bit. Like the 320k+ mile Jeep I own that is now in the shop or the crabgrass that is still lingering in my lawn. Most important, and this is true in football as it is in just about everything else, the story of a successful underdog is a continual reminder that all things can be made possible through Christ. I have realized that I am an underdog. Satan is up, 453-2 (I picked up a safety back in Elementary School), yet I am assured a victory if I continue to press on toward the goal. The points don't matter and the time left is unknown (kind of like soccer). All that counts is the scoreboard in the end, and just like the sign that loomed over the hedges in Athens, GA following the GA Tech victory in 1998 (21-19), the scoreboard of life will also be in my favor. If you want to know more about this, please contact me. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment