Saturday, April 19, 2008

I've finally caught a glimpse of my calling!

Last night I realized after watching August Rush what I want to be when I grow up: A child prodigy. I mean, how cool would that be? I could do all the fun stuff that kids do like leave messes everywhere and not eat my cabbage while earning oodles of cash putting on sold-out shows as the next famous freak of nature!

Though the movie was fictitious, it really was a terrific film. I recommend it to those who are looking for a slightly fairy-talish heartwarming vendetta filled with great music and charm. What can I say, I'm a sucker for feel-good flicks and cool riffs.

God bless and have a great night!
David

1 comment:

  1. David, why do I feel like I am the only person who leaves comments on your blog? Well, anyway, you were a child prodigy!!! How many children do you know of who, when sent to the corner for backtalking, using notebook found on the floor (I was/am not, after all, Martha Stewart) beside you, created a nativity scene by tearing the paper, tearing tabs and engineering a creche, Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus and assorted animals? A piece of that creation remains in our boxes of Christmas stuff today. I call that prodigious!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete