Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hannah's Two!!!



Somehow my little baby girl turns two years old tomorrow! We had her party tonight, though. She had a very special (not to mention delicious) Snowman Cake her mommy made for her. It was fun to make and even more fun to eat! We also pan fried some yummy Ling Cod (David's 2008 catch),which everyone enjoyed. Hannah had a really great birthday party. We missed David terribly, but he and Hannah got to do a lot of talking on the phone. After we sung her "Happy Birthday" she kept singing, "Happy Birthday, Hannah!" Then, "Song." explaining to us that she was singing the birthday song. She's really growing up, whether I like it or not. Right now, I think my vote is "not". I want her to stay my sweet, compliant one-year-old forever! She's starting to show signs of being a little bit too opinionated...I've learned that comes with turning two. She's a joyful girl and a blessing to us and all who know her. David's about out of his mind waiting to spend time with her! Thankfully, he doesn't have to wait much longer! "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" Song.
Love,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Boy I wish like crazy I could have been there! Hannah, I love you soooooooooo much!

    In Him,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete