Saturday, January 2, 2010

My tummy hurts!!!

OK.  So, I'm still kind of new to this whole "working out" thing and today I did something completely moronic.  I was visiting Camp Phoenix to drop off some mail, pick up some mail, get gas, etc. when I decided that I couldn't pass up a chance at a Snickers Blizzard - something I can't get at my home FOB, Camp Dubs. 

I should have known that God was trying to tell me something when the ice cream machine was at least five minutes from being ready but I didn't listen.  SO, I consumed my wonderfully-yummy small Blizzard and went on my merry way.

I have been working out every other day for a little over three weeks now and I wasn't going to miss it today.  I also try to do so prior to dinner so I can use that as an incentive. 

Anyway, near the end of my crunches (after already doing 90 situps and 40 inclined situps at various other points during my routine) I started getting a slight cramp.  Right now it feels like my entire gut is going to cave in and I've missed the dinner hours completely.  Ugh.

I guess it's another night of dinner a-la-sandwich bar for me.

Que cera, cera.

No comments:

Post a Comment