Friday, February 12, 2010

Our little Life








Whew! I apologize for being so neglectful of posting! I know we've been boring you all to tears! It's been a rather busy four weeks or so! Lots of colds and illness and trips to the doctor for all four of us, for starters, has consumed a lot of our time. I think we are all better now. We've also been trying to be much more active and eat a lot healthier. As a result, I have lost 6 pounds, and Andrew had too much fiber and not enough water which resulted in stomach pain and a trip to the Urgent Care doctor's office! Go figure.

I continue to be blessed by our babysitter Dorothy, giving me a break on Thursday afternoons to shop, keep doctor appointments for myself and generally just have a little break from the daily routine. She loves the kids, they love her and I always come home to a very clean house! I love it!
Here are a few pictures of the last few weeks. Dorothy dressed Hannah up in the cowgirl outfit...though it is 3 sizes too big, she was too cute for words! And the SNOW! We awoke to the snow, in what is being called one of the biggest storm systems since the blizzard of '93. However, I'm pretty doubtful we'll really see more than 3 inches here. I know everyone from central Mississippi to Georgia and down to the panhandle are getting the snow. Enjoy it! I know we plan to after we do a little spelling and math! My poor children! They don't know that everybody else is out of school today and I make them do work! We have to miss, though, for various other doctors appts and trip to the grocery store, so it all evens out!
Enjoy the snow and your extended weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment