Monday, September 25, 2006

Idaho and Holiday Inn

Wow - 3 Days in a row! Not to mention while traveling along one of the least explored coasts in the country! I'm pretty impressed, you should be too! As you can see, I've re-sorted the list - most recent up top - that way, the pics will line up with the most current news and you won't have to browse to the bottom every time! Ain't I a jeanyus! Anyway, we are in a Coer d'Alene, Idaho, in a really nice, really new, Holiday Inn, Express - I'm totally thrilled over the accomodations - as is the rest of the fam - especially Andrew - one look at the cookies waiting for us in the lobby and the indoor 24-hour pool and he was hooked! We will stay as long as we can, before we press on to our next destination. For your viewing pleasure, I've added some pics of days past that I could not upload due to inferior computers. Until later - God bless you all! - David

No comments:

Post a Comment