Saturday, April 7, 2007

135 out of 130? Math is hard.

OK. There are more than one of you. SO, I turned in my research proposal and was surprised that I didn't get the full credit on the main proposal itself - only 150 out of 160 possible points. I was even more surprised, shocked rather, that I got 135 points out of 130 on my Review of Literature. I'm still trying to figure out the math, but I think it's a good thing.

Today, Rachel's grandparents drove down to visit for the weekend. It is a real blessing to have visitors, and we have been able to have lots since we've arrived in Montgomery. The kids are, of course, excited! Tomorrow is Easter Sunday - He is risen, He is risen indeed! - and we will be doing tons of singing and guitar playing at church for three services. It's a real privilege to use our talents as part of a ministry. I know we aren't Third Day, but God is using us in a capacity of ministry regardless and it's a blessing.


I think, in honor of the grandparents' visit, I will add Missouri to the Fifty States page. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment