Thursday, April 19, 2007

Glory Revealed

4.19.07 Last night, Rachel and I went to "Glory Revealed" - a night of worship and word that is part of a triumverant (sp?) book/tour/CD gig headed up by David Nasser and Mac Powell. There were a lot of great artists singing some awesome music and a terrific message from David Nasser, all in this really small church in Tuscaloosa. It was awesome, to say the least!

Today was also my last final from my first semester of graduate school. Man, I'm tired! It was strange being in college again. I definitely like the flexibility of online courses, however I still find myself falling into the same habits of my undergrad years. Hopefully, the Lord will teach me how to focus better and manage my time such that I can take better advantage of this education.

No comments:

Post a Comment