Sunday, April 15, 2007

Finding what is lost

This morning our pastor spoke of how much he hates losing! Losing a game or losing things. I can't stand losing either! About two weeks ago, I lost my bluetooth ear piece for my cell phone. Man, that made me mad! I was looking everywhere for it and coming up empty! Of course, it was this sunday, after our pastor's sermon that lo and behold, it was found underneath the shoe rack in the closet. I was elated! I really counted it as lost; knew that only by God's grace would I find this thing again!



In other news, today we found ourselves doing something that I used to love doing with my dad on Sunday afternoons - look at houses! No, we aren't ready to buy, but we are thinking about what to do when "number 3" comes along. So, we left church, bought a map at a convenience store, and started searching around the really nice Cloverdale district of Montgomery. It is definitely a possibility! What a nice area, with so many nice homes. There's lots of research to do and plenty of time to do it - but for now, we are happy in our lovely government housing.

No comments:

Post a Comment