Monday, August 6, 2007

Pensacola and Google

8.6.07 Back from Pensacola, FL - spent some time on the beach and kayaking with some of our friends down there - watched a couple movies (Live Free or Die Hard: 2 Thumbs up; Ocean's 13: 1 Thumb up, 1 Thumb down) - mowed the lawn. My students graduate this friday and I finish my second semester of graduate work (1 class) this friday as well. In a much odder discussion, though - I would be very interested to know who found my site after searching google for:
"dreaded sister-in-law's visit"
Now, I have some extraordinary sisters-in-law and I don't dread any of their visits, so I was intrigued as to what on my site would have led a google search straight to Mediocre, Alaska. Lo and behold, a quick search myself for:
"dreaded sister-in-law's visit"
on Google directed the user (on the 10th listing) to my 5.19.07 blog entry. Heh heh. Anyway, there's nothing too special there except an entry describing our fun visit to my brother's house. Go ahead and check it out sometime!
Also - I'd be very interested to know who in Israel is checking out my website - so, please drop me a line if you get a chance! God Bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment