Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update

It's very interesting how the number of visitors decreases whenever I stop posting updates for a long period of time. I've been a little busy, yes - but mostly I've just been getting things done that were more important that this blog. I bought an edger and made my front lawn a little bit more manicured. We had our sunday school class over for a baby shower - 22 adults and 12 kids can successfully be entertained in our new home! Let's see, I've got some new students and I'm working daily to help them and teach them, while also learn from them. There have already been some challenges, but I didn't take this job lightly and I certainly expected a few tough moments along the way. Overall, though, we are having a great time! The heat is finally letting up and the rains have moved in. I'm thankful for every drop - it lowers the ambient air temperature, saving me in my electric bill, and it waters the lawn, saving me in my water bill. Praise the Lord! I started my third semester of graduate work yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to juggle this with everything else going on - after this week, I won't have much of a choice in the matter, anyway! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment