Sunday, February 22, 2009

Guten Tag

Yes, I am in Germany right now. I'm waiting to board for our next leg on this yearlong journey in the making. So far the flights have been OK. I've eaten four times in 10 hours and my indigestion is getting the better of me - thank goodness I have an aisle seat! We've had several movies and several more to come.

I still think wifi is just about the coolest thing in the world - just an hour ago I video-chatted with Rachel and all the kids (even Hannah put in her $.02). They are well, but I miss them tons already - and it's only been 3 days!

We stopped over in Iceland and I watched a pretty amazing video that presented many of Iceland's amazing landscape and regions. What was more impressive than the movie was the projector. I have no doubt it was a very high-end DLP as the image was easily a 30-40 foot diagonal image and the clarity was unbelievable! It made me eager to save and prepare to drop some change on an upgraded model for our home after I get back.

Well, that's enough for now. I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to posting again!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment