Monday, March 16, 2009

Andrew's Birthday!







Andrew's birthday was a quiet, special day. He turned 6 years old on March 7. It's hard to believe he is so big! He's been growing out of his clothes and shoes, eating two sandwiches for lunch some days, and letting me know he's big enough to do all sorts of activities since he's six now.






The day began with me making waffles and fried eggs (Andrew's favorite) and letting him eat it in mine and David's bed! (A very special birthday treat indeed.) Then, out of the blue, David's voice came through over the computer singing "Happy Birthday"! It was so wonderful!






Then he had his first t-ball practice ever. He did very well. Every hit he got, he would say he got a home run. I didn't bother to correct him until the next practice.






That afternoon, Andrew wanted to stuff candy into balloons, which is what I did for his 4th birthday party. So we stuffed them and then popped them after we ate Papa John's ham and pineapple pizza. I would show the video, but you all may laugh a little too hard of me sitting on and popping balloons. So, I'll just show Andrew with a few of his gifts and his cookie cake with fruit on top, which he always asks for.

No comments:

Post a Comment