Thursday, July 18, 2013

Prayer

Yesterday, I asked my small group to pray for me. I simply said, "I need a revelation in how to run my home right now." It's a very small thing in contrast to life-altering surgeries or having a home to live in. However , the Lord heard and answered prayer today.
Today, we lived. Yes, the dog pooped on the floor, twice, and yes, a child stepped in it. But, the daily requirements for living happened and happened happily. A child even said to me, "Mom, I'm beginning to appreciate lunch a lot more!"
The revelation was staying home. After all, I am a stay-at-HOME Mom.  And I do HOME school my kids. You'd think staying at home wouldn't be such a novel idea!
However, I think they just had a salad dressing fight....Lord, help! The kids are definitely going to need prayer now!  Hee, hee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment