Friday, January 26, 2007

The Good Shepherd

Too many days since last post. That's OK, though, because only about 3 people have looked at the site since. Although a tad down-trodden, I am not totally depressed by our low site count. But, if you want to make a brother feel better, tell your friends to check out our site in their spare time. I just saw "The Good Shepherd" which I will dub "The Fairly Slow-Developing Movie of Overpaid Actors Projected on a Too-Small Screen at My Local Theater with Crummy Sound". I can just hear the nominations now, "And the winner, for longest movie title of the year is. . . . At any rate, I think Matt Damon actually said about 70 words or less the entire movie and he was way to promiscuous for my liking. I lost a lot of respect for his character, though I'm sure the director had some reason for all of that - I just wanted able to think deep enough for Coppola or DeNiro tonight. Maybe I should have stayed home and watched "Finding Nemo" again. After three weeks of working on my masters, I've decided that it is doable - just very time consuming and sometimes confusing. I love using the online classroom tools though. How great is it that I can watch the lecture anytime I want and take a test anytime during a two-week window??? I certainly wish my profs in college had record, pause, rewind, stop, and most importantly - fast-forward. I haven't used the latter yet with my current professors, as they seem to truly be worth their salt. Until my next spare instant - continue to love your neighbor! You'll love the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment