Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Family Christmas Plan

So, today I received an e-mail from my mom explaining the plan for when all 20 members of my family get together in a few days.  Overall, she did what she does best: direct and control (and of course, love).  Not only did she effectively divvy out their 7200 s.f. to the proper sub-families, but she also established standards (e.g. all toys, clothes, etc must stay in the appropriate room, kids room should be returned to its current status prior to departure, etc).  Additionally, there is no question as to what meals are covered, which are "potluck" and which ones are on our own.  I'm a guy that needs black and white - clear boundaries of operation and specific objecives.  I can operate with this e-mail in hand, without a doubt.  I give the directions two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment