Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Finally!  A tree has been assembled and placed in our family room.  The nativity scenes are set and sweets are beginning to fill our deep-freeze as Rachel prepares for our Christmas Day drop-in.  Still, we've only gotten 1 gift and somehow we are going to get the rest tomorrow for our huge extended families in 6 short hours.  That should be interesting!

Praise the Lord our life has slowed down a bit at work and in school; now it's about to get spun up again with a busy travel and Christmas season.  I'm anxiously awaiting my final grades for this semester's schoolwork as well as my Christmas gift: my first laptop!  It's only taken me 10 years of owning a computer to get to this point - and it is definitely good timing!  I'm about to spend 5 weeks somewhat away from the family for a class and it will be good to have my own portable PC to video chat with the family and keep up with the blog.  Anyway, I hope everyone is having a really blessed holiday season.  May God grant you peace this December and New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment