Friday, December 14, 2007

So much to say, so little attention

I know that most folks don't have enough time to read full blog entries, so I'll try to provide the BLUF (bottom line up front - a phrase I recently learned from a fighter pilot friend)

So, here's the BLUF:

1. #3 is less than a month away!  We are excited with every kick and shove that protrudes from Rachel's belly, and the kids are just as excited as us!

2. Tomorrow I graduate my fourth class of students this year!  They are definitely a class act!

3. Still no Christmas tree up - that's how busy it's been

4. Christmas concert this sunday will finish off a very busy guitar-playing and choral season.

5. Paul Johnson was named GT's head coach - we'll see how it turns out; he comes with good credentials, though so did Chan Gailey.

6. Finished grad work for this semester, now I just wait for my grades (please pray)

7. A recent AJC opinion article stated that "abstinence only campaigns can't be trusted" - what in the world are we coming to?

Oh well.  That's it for now - not a typical blog entry, but I thought it was fair to bring you up to date.  Soon I'll be setting up a page to track my monthly utility expenses in my search for the lowest bill during a time of too much consumption!  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment