Friday, May 16, 2008

Answer to Prayer

Yesterday is a day to mark on the calendar. On Thursday, May 15, 2008, Hannah Joy Sulhoff began drinking out of a bottle, as if she'd done it all her life!!!! She's continued to do so today, so I'm thinking it wasn't just a freak accident! I'm actually thinking, "Lord, you really answered this cry of my heart! Thank you so much!" Now, SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME can feed her! That's really huge. Thank you all for your prayers in this area. Other benefits to the bottle success: I can wear a dress to church (some of you may have to think about that for a minute), I can leave her with a baby-sitter or family friend, meaning David and I can actually go out at night every once in awhile, and eventually, she'll be able to feed herself.

Thank you, Lord! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment