Friday, July 4, 2008

What I love about the United States of America

I posted this on an AJC blog, but I doubt many of you read it. But it embodies the many things I love about my country.

Lee Greenwood
Boys in the Hood
City Halls
Strip malls
Martin guitars
Rovers on Mars
Outsourcing
No forcing
FAA
"Hey, hey, hey!"
Colonial Antiquity
"As seen on T.V."
Drummer and fife
Sanctity of life
Needles highway
New York gray
Prom dates
Fifty states
Many sides
25-cent rides
Snopes, the facts
No internet tax
Pine, oak, birch, spruce
Cardinal, eagle, blue bird, goose
Times Square tower
Hawaii flower
Diversified people
Star, crescent, cross, steeple
Stone Mountain
Centennial Park fountain
Miami beach
Dr. King Speech
"No papers, state to state"
Drive-thru food, no wait
Gettysburg fog
This timely blog

God Bless America Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment