Monday, November 10, 2008

My turn to brag

If you haven't yet, read the recent dinner blogs on "Her side,". My wife is amazing! Those snails are awesome and I was seriously wishing I could've made some mini-pizzas of my own to enjoy. Every day I am reminded of how blessed I am to be in a union with Rachel. We have our ups and downs, but everytime, God brings us out stronger and more prepared for the next storm. More often than I am willing to admit, it is her demand for clear communication and sold-out heart for God's will that sustains us time and time again. She is my compass and consistently holds me accountable to the course I must maintain as a man, a husband, and a father.

For these reasons and many others, I hereby announce every day for the rest of my life as "Rachel Appreciation Day". Festivities will be carried out daily, though I won't be making the schedule of events publicly accessible - just trust that she'll be well taken care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment