Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two Becoming One







Julia Davidson Wright was a gorgeous bride! The day went smoothly, which meant that all of her work and planning had paid off, praise the Lord! She has some wonderful people in her life supporting her, not to mention that Ryan is a spectacular catch! I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of her and Ryan's day.

Some highlights of the wedding:

-when flower-girl Elizabeth got down the aisle and whispered to me about her petal dropping, "I missed a spot. Can I go back and fix it?"
-when Elizabeth fell asleep during the ceremony

-when I took my sister's flowers for her so that she could give both hands to Ryan to pledge their vows to one another

-when I seemlessly handed her Ryan's ring without falling down the steep steps in my high heels

-when David's family came to support Julia and me, too

-seeing friends from as long as 25 years past, who are still supporting and loving our family

-seeing Julia's face as she was about to leave. It read contentment and relief and honestly, an expression of winning the prize, which, of course, she has!

I'm so happy for my little sister and the dawning of her new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment