Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Travels







We've had a wonderful time traversing I-85 and some of I-95 for the last week! We've seen the capital of our great country, seen Mt. Vernon, the amazing home of our first president, eaten lots of yummy food, and best of all spent time with dear friends! Some other highlights included long walks, warm fires on cold nights. (However, I will lightheartedly comment that GT losing to Georgia was NOT a highlight! Neither was getting green crayon marks off of our white laundry and my friend's dryer until 2am!) Yet, in every outing and through every mile, we God has kept us safe. We have about 4-5 hours of driving left until we get home. I feel tired, but renewed, in spending 5 days with my dear friend Bonnie and her family. Here's just a few pictures to share our thanksgiving week with you! We are certainly thankful for you and all the prayers said for us on this trip and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment