Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ode to Skype


Andrew & Elizabeth crowd the screen while Skyping with dad

Skype, Skype!
Why so much hype?
'Twas suggested by friends
Now the fun never ends!
Chatting with R
would seem so far,
but this app keeps us close
better than most.
Before Skype I found
other programs around.
Windows Live, ICQ,
and DSN to name a few
just do not compare
when checking on the home lair.
A, E, and H. J.
love spending the day
watching dad on the screen
and boy their smiles gleam!
I'm thankful for Skype!
(There's nothing left to type)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, David, this is just great! I love it! You are an amazing son and I am the proudest mother in the world. Thanks!!!!!!!! love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I thought she liked Mike the best...

    Nice job David. Haiku form next time, please.

    ReplyDelete