Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long and Short of it

Attention spans are shorter than ever. Entertainment now comes in bite-size chunks thanks to YouTube, social networking sites, and text-messenging. Therefore, in an effort to increase traffic and interest, I will begin limiting my main page posts to shorter, more manageable entries. If you prefer my verbose nature, I recommend checking out any of the other pages - especially the Mediocre Politics or Mediocreviews.

My goal is to pose more relevant information and attract comments in return.

I think the short attention span of America is a sad thing. What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I agree completely. I think it is degrading our relationship quality. I think it makes people put their activities and their to do list above people and pursuing relationships.

    ReplyDelete