Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This wasn't on the list!


We are, like everyone else this time of year, slowly but surely checking off the Christmas To Do list. You know, gift buying, wrapping, Christmas cards, all your favorite Christmas cookies--you want it all to get done! Well a day or so ago, after checking the kids right before bed, I was in a hurry to get to sleep. Somehow, though I've walked to my bedroom from theirs' a thousand times, I missed the hall and smashed my pinky toe into the couch. It is a lovely purple and fairly painful. As I mentioned this to my neighbor, she said, "That wasn't on the list!" I agreed completely.

Prayerfully, everything that truly needs to get done, will get done, even if I have a broken toe!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel, it's Maryah! I was so glad when I got our card & letter because I had lost your e-mail address and home address. I'm so sorry to hear about David, that has got to be hard! This blog is awesome. If you can, you should check out my facebook page. If you send me your e-mail address I'll send you an invite, unless you already have facebook. So good to hear from you and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete