Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Too disturbing to look at

(MP) - Of course I am speaking of the 2008 Chick-fil-a Bowl score. I'll perform a full review of the "game" (if you want to call it that) in Mediocreviews. Needless to say, it wasn't pretty and it easily dampened some of the New Year's festivities at this home.

I still think CPJ is great and I still think Tech is on the right track. only 3 of 22 starters are not returning next year and the recruiting class is promising to be one of the strongest in years. We need more muscle on our O-line and more speed in our secondary to take on the BCS teams, but tonight we were lacking in every department and I think it was honestly more post-holiday football syndrome than anything else. LSU would have been taken to the cleaners a week after the UGA game, I have no doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment