Saturday, January 5, 2008


AAARRGH!!! It's the fierce pirate Elizabeth! With a growl and a snear she brings her enemies to their knees, begging for mercy. Well, maybe not, but she is cute, ain't she?
How about this new blogging format - pictures inside the post! I never thought I would be this cool. Not only that, but I'm actually blogging from my back patio, waiting for the coals to heat up. This is all made possible by my Christmas gift - a Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop computer, my first notebook! I'm pretty happy with it so far as it's given me mobility like I've never had before. For ten years I've been chained to a desk and a wall socket; now I am free! I highly recommend it, if you haven't already converted. The real test begins tomorrow when I start a five week class that will keep me away from my family most of the time. This little jewel should help me stay connected via video-chatting, e-mail, internet access and it's vast media potential. I'll let you know how it all works out.
But really, isn't she adorable? God bless, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment