Friday, January 4, 2008

While you were out:


This was posted on 31 Dec 07 when I realized my Blog had been dying.  Since then, I've gotten a new blog host and I hope that it provides a more reliable service for me and you. 



Dear Visitors,


I apologize for the space beneath this message that "cannot be displayed".  This is normally where my semi-frequent blog postings are usually made available, yet my blog hosting service has been down completely for the last few days, with no clues as to why.  I certainly hope this does not last as I have so much to record and share.


In short I can tell you that we had a wonderful Christmas visiting friends and family, exchanging gifts, and sharing in the love that comes from knowing the risen Lord.  This new year will prove to be another busy one for our household as we start out with a rush - I'll be off to school for 5 weeks while baby #3 comes into our life.  That and a new job are all in store for this family.  I hope that next year brings with it all the promises you hope for!


In Him,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment