Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Banner Week!

There is no doubt that the last week has been a banner week for Mediocre, Alaska. Perhaps it's the widespread announcement of Hannah's birth? Hmm? Regardless, we are glad you are visiting! I stayed up almost all night Tuesday night working on a 3-page paper on China and for quite a while Wednesday night building a practice exam for my flight mates at SOS. So, as much as I would like to blog some more right now, the stench in the air from the local pulp mill and my heavy eyelids tell me it's time to go to bed!


But, since you are awake, and you're visiting, please look around and check out my thoughts on some select states or other seeemingly meaningless things. The rest of the site is in desperate need of an upgrade to the 21st century blogging used on this title page, but the messages should still be clear. So, don't mind the mess and thanks for stopping by! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment