Friday, November 9, 2007

A Banner Week!

I didn't really mention it at the right time, but it should be noted that last week was a big one for Mediocre, Alaska.  We broke records for single day and single week visitors - outstanding!  I'm sure it is due more to a few e-mails and board posting I sent rather than a plug on some daytime talk show, but I'll take the numbers regardless.

I guess some of you may be wondering what this website is all about - especially first time visitors.  First, I encourage you to take a look at the "About Us" page.  It gives a somewhat outdated synopsis of what Mediocre, Alaska is about.  In a nutshell, though, it's really just a bunch of seemingly random thoughts recorded for the purpose of keeping my family and friends informed as to our happenings as well as entertaining any visitors that may accidentally stop by after some weird "google" search.  Regardless, I hope you enjoy the stay. 

If you have any content comments or suggestions for areas of study, please feel free to pass a comment through any of the posts.  You can also send stuff to us anonymously by using the "Contact Us" link.  Have a great day/evening/morning and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment