Friday, November 30, 2007

We are all over the place!

Rachel's in Missouri, the kids are in Georgia and I'm in Alabama - at home.  I got back this morning after the awesome Third Day/Jars of Clay concert we went to last night (check out my "Reviews" page for more info).  I finished a correspondence class today after taking the fifth and final test - PTL!  I turned in a term paper and book review for one of my grad courses.  Now I just have three exams and one more term paper to finish the semester.  It wouldn't be too bad except that I'll be working 12-hour days for the next two weeks straight.  Hmm.  I guess that's life, just like the tides, ebbing and flowing, over and over again.  We have a lot of exciting events coming up including the birth of our third child, the Christmas holidays (and substantial mental, physical and emotional break that will come with it for me) and a five week class that I was selected for that will hopefully make me a better officer.  I'll let you know how that works out.  Please pray for us as we continue to tackle life at breakneck pace!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment