Thursday, November 1, 2007

Jeremy Camp, Knoxville, TN

Last night I went to see Jeremy Camp in concert, with opening act: Mainstay. Both were awesome! I got in line at the ticket office (tix were on will call) about 15 minutes before they opened. By the time I got my tickets, I was pretty far back in line - stretching out in to the parking lot. It was pretty windy also and the line grew very long as the doors opened twenty minutes late! Anyway, being alone makes it easy to squeeze in with a group at a general admission concert and that's exactly what happened! So, I sat just left of center, in the third row! It was sweet! I think the best part was the second set, when Jeremy sang with his wife, who is also coming out with an album. Overall, it was an awesome experience. I've got a few more concerts coming up and I'll be sure to post on those as well. Additionally, I've decided that it's probably time I start a page dedicated to my favorite band: Third Day. I've got a bunch of great stories from the last ten years about this band and I can't wait to share some of them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment