Monday, November 5, 2007

Rachel

"So, how about telling the world how Rachel is doing these days?"  inquired an anonymous reader.  That's really a great question!  So, I've come up with some questions to ask the most amazing wife in the world and here are her answers:

1. How are you doing? I am tired, but I am doing great.  I am measuring 30 cm (bottom of uterus to the top) which is exactly where I should be at 30 weeks.

2. Are you going to get a job? No, I don't plan on getting a job.

3. What are your thoughts on this year's World Series? I think it is great that the Sox won it in four nights so that noone had to waste any more time watching.

4. Should Georgia Tech fire Chan Gailey? No, not yet.  Let him finish out his contract.

5. What is your favorite bread recipe? My favorite bread recipe is my whole wheat bread recipe from Eva, that I need to make today.

6. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? I think the baby is a boy.  I will not say what I am hoping for.

7. Isn't David the most dreamy and amazing husband in the world? Absolutely!

 So, there you go anonymous reader, Rachel, in her own words.  My ultimate plan for the blog is to have a "His" side and a "Hers" side.  That won't happen until late november/december, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment