Sunday, November 4, 2007

Concert Friends

It's really cool when you go to a concert and end up meeting new friends!  I remember my second Third Day show ever, at Hills Alive in South Dakota.  That was over six years ago and our family is still in touch with the folks we met and spent most of our time with at that concert!  In fact, we're going to share Thanksgiving dinner with them this year.  God is so awesome!  Today, I'm going to visit a church in Knoxville after having met some really nice folks at the Jeremy Camp concert.  They invited me and of course, I wasn't doing anything else, so I'm off to visit them at their church this morning.   One friend I had met at the Third Day concert in Alaska was particularly excited to be there - she had flown all the way from Germany for a company trip and now she was standing next to me and my wife on the front row.  She tried all night long to catch one of the many picks that Mac, Brad, Tai and Mark throw out at the crowd, to no avail.  Well, I caught one (or picked it up, or something) and gave it to her.  Voila - friend!  It's that easy, folks.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment